Menu Close Menu

Forum

Cumming Hands Free While getting Fucked (Page 4) / Bareback Sex / Free Message Board

You are not logged in.

#76 2020-12-05 18:04:34

dilemmas

Re: Cumming Hands Free While getting Fucked

if a guy gets wet just from penetration/stimulation, maybe the fluid comes from further up the intestinal canal into the anus...

Last edited by dilemmas (2020-12-05 18:08:59)

#77 2020-12-05 23:45:16

Ikonoklast

dilemmas wrote:

if a guy gets wet just from penetration/stimulation, maybe the fluid comes from further up the intestinal canal into the anus...

Yes, but not necessarily from further up.  If the lower colon has moisture content it will migrate by itself through continued thrusting, even without additional lubrication.  Wiping your penis off with a clean white towel, with or without a condom will show some discoloration of obvious origin, which is why I always shower afterwards.

#78 2020-12-07 07:37:54

colin1978

Well, you can definitely cum hands free, that's for sure. It feels amazing. And it feels great when you're a top and the bottom cums, and clamps down on you just enough to make you the top shoot. Holy &#^@.

#79 2020-12-07 16:52:50

dilemmas

are you speaking from your own experience - as a top - or from hearsay? I ask as someone who doesn't much enjoy fucking either way irl and has never cum without jerking myself

Last edited by dilemmas (2020-12-07 17:21:38)

#80 2020-12-07 22:19:24

colin1978

Experience....very much so.

#81 2020-12-14 15:06:31

cowboy4u

Fuck, there's a doctor in the mix here -or more likely a WebMD reader. Ha, "No evidence?" "Anatomically impossible?" I won't beg to differ because empirical evidence from experience does exist. It's mighty tasty, too. I'm a big rimmer & ample precum guy, rarely if ever using lube for my teeny little dick.. Some guys do get wet enough on their own, period, & I dont give one fuck what textbooks assert about it. There are exceptions to every rule, scientific or not. Anyway, the point is to cut loose, enjoy your partner(s) & have great individualistic sex. If all of us guys played by high school sex ed info, we'd probably all be monks - and write textbooks about shit we've never done. Like they say, opinions are like assholes. I just like most of the latter and some of the former. smile

#82 2021-05-21 13:33:45

riceastend

Butt why does it feel so damn good?

#83 2021-08-15 06:51:54

Kinkarlx

I have cum hands free while being fucked it feels great when the guy fucking me hits the spot and makes me so horny I blow my load ooooh yeah

#84 2021-08-15 16:43:12

bottomjockboi

Thanks for saying that Cowboy4u. I'm a bottom and I used to get really embarrassed by it, but I get really wet when I get turned on by a hot top. I can't help, I have no control over it.Thank you for sticking up for guys like me. I can cum hands free too. I wonder if our scientist disagrees with that too. I can even cum from this and have a lot of times...https://www.bingedaily.in/article/it-s-true-men-can-have-real-nipple-orgasms

#85 2021-08-16 10:16:11

cowboy4u

Ah, you're mighty welcome there. Personally, I can get most guys to nut hands-free, just some slow-screwing & prostate massage, & that's an intentional point of pride to me, esp if a guy never has before. I sure as hell don't think any guy should be embarrassed about cumming like that, however quickly ... as long as you're not done after you cum. There's always more. However, some guys just don't shoot hands-free like that. I love when a guy does though. I sure have before, even though I rarely bottom. Like some guys, I've also shot a load just looking at someone lots, and guys have bloomed a big wet spot for me, too, just in conversation & concentration.  I think it's helpful to know something about physiology ... & your partner. obviously. Lastly, I think verbal interaction plays a big part, too, that essential ingredient. Anyway, we're all different & yet also alike in ways. (I cringe thinking about you ^ being ashamed of that.)